Since July 2021, visitors of the Senckenberg Naturmuseum Frankfurt can marvel at one of the most productive ecosystems of our planet: In an artificial Indo-Pacific coral reef, more than 3000 organisms cavort, which taxidermists in cooperation with scientists have depicted true to life. A mind-changing experience that is not only fun, but also thought-provoking.
The book will be published in October 2022 by the renowned children’s and young people’s book publisher Friedrich Oetinger and is the second part of the highly acclaimed book “Paulas Reise oder warum ein Huhn uns zu Klimaschützern machte” (‘Paula’s journey or why a chicken turned us into climate activists’), which is used in various schools as a basis for dealing with climate and environmental issues.
- Alice on Vaka Waa’Qab: Alice Sarah Mason / Okeanos
- Jellyfish Invasion Darmstadt: Okeanos
- Riff-Senckenberg-1: Senckenberg/Traenkner
- 13_0160a_TAH_PIC_Tahiti_20-a: © Okeanos Foundation
- F_VAKA_OKEANOS_122b: © Okeanos Foundation
- 17goalssong-okeaons: © Okeanos Foundation
- woa: © Manolo Ty